- Compact design is installed directly behind the cooktop for an unobtrusive appearance. Thin profile saves precious space under the cabinet
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2 inches when activated, ideal for large pots and pans
- Infinitely adjustable control is designed to provide convenient access to govern the blower speed for effective and quiet operation.
- Heat Sentry adjusts speed of blower to high in case of excess heat
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easy to remove and feature a stylish brushed stainless steel appearance for a professional look
Controls Mechanical Cubic Feet per Minute 500 CFM Overall Color Stainless Steel Air Mover Type(s) Centrifugal Air Mover(s) Speed 2850 Chimney Fixed Cleanability Two washable aluminum grease filters Considerations Blower discharges right, left or down and slides side-to-side to ease installation (insufficient space for built-in ovens). Depth 2.38 in. Design Retractable Downdraft Duct Size 3 1/4 x 10 in. Ductwork Type Downdraft Electrical Requirements 120 V; 4 A Exhaust Ducted Filter Type 2 Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Grease Filters Height 7.63 in. Number of Air Movers 1 Pollutant Removal Externally Vented Positioning Stationary Shipping Weight 77.4 lbs. Ventilation Installation In Cabinet Width 36 in.