At GE Appliances, we make life better by designing and building the world's best appliances. From design to production to service, our goal is to help people improve their lives at home.
We value teamwork, innovation, reliability, speed and, above all, a passion to help people. Each of our appliances is designed purposefully with our consumers in mind. We make refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners, water filtration systems and water heaters.
From self-cleaning ranges to ice and water dispensers, to speedcook ovens and refrigerators that make coffee, GE Appliances has electrified and modernized life for more than 125 years with our legacy of invention.
Glass Touch Controls
- Features a smooth glass design that is easy to operate and easy to clean
2.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1100 watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
Weight And Time Defrost
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
Extra-Large 16" Turntable
- Rotates food throughout the cycle and accommodates large cookware
Instant On Controls
- One-touch instant operation
Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
Capacity 2.2 cu. ft. Controls Digital Depth w/Door Open 38.38 in. Door Swing Option Left Hinge, Left Swing Overall Color Stainless Steel Power Levels 10 Warranty 1 Year Limited. See store for full details. Watts 1100 Watts Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Control Panel Color Black/Stainless Steel Cooking System Microwave Defrost/Preheat Yes Depth 19.75 in. Digital Display Items Clock; Timer Electrical Requirements 120V; 60Hz Extend Cook Yes Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Recessed Height 14 in. Interior Dimensions 17.8" x 11.2" x 19.1" (W x H x D) Oven Door Window Type Standard Popcorn Yes Safety Features Control Panel Lock Shipping Weight 29 lbs. Turntable Yes Warm/Reheat Yes Width 24.13 in.