Two Temperature-Controlled Zones (For Beverage Cellar)
- Allows for two independent temperature zones to chill beverages, hors d'oeuvres and wine bottles in their optimal climate. The top zone adjusts temperature from 33-40°F, while the lower zone can be adjusted from 42-64°F.
4.8 cu. ft. Capacity with 14 Wine Bottle Capacity
- Keeps food and beverages right at hand for entertaining or every day use. It provides the perfect place to store, chill and display up to 14 bottles of wine or any other item you want to keep cold in the lower zone of the beverage center.
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful specialty refrigeration unit features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid® Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
Stainless Steel Cabinet and Base Grille
- Combines the durability and beauty of stainless steel on the exterior, enhancing and matching the look of the cabinet door.
UV-Protected Thermal Glass Door
- Filters UV rays to help protect wine and other beverages from premature aging.
Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting
- Is proximity-activated making it easy to find items inside the unit without having to open the door. One or two rows of LED top mounted lights slowly illuminate when approaching the unit, and gradually turn off when not needed.
- An easy to use electronic interface that allows pleasant and precise control over the refrigerator temperatures and settings.
SatinGlide® Metal-Front Racks
- Provides smooth movement even on fully loaded racks. The metal front gives the racks a bold, high-end design.
Glass Shelf/Shelves with Metal Trim
- Are a worry free way to store and locate your favorite beverages and other food items. These metal front shelves can easily be cleaned and stop spills from spreading in the refrigerator.
Built-In or Freestanding Installation
- Provides the ultimate versatility and flexibility for placement. Easily add a unit under counters in the kitchen, to custom cabinets in the dining room, or free standing anywhere you like around the house.