The Cranford Lingerie Chest presents a sleek look reminiscent of European tradition. Its acacia solids and veneers feature a deep-brown finish. Plenty of drawers can hold dozens of your favorites.
The charm of Europe with a gentle approach to style. Fluted legs and antique brass castors are enhanced by the warm caf finish. Designer-style, quality construction and convenient features, all for a surprisingly affordable price.
- Two drawers
- One door
- 4 Tray Drawers
- Multi-step finishing process gives beauty and durability
- Metal drawer glides with ball-bearings allow smooth opening and closing
- Interlocking dovetails provide maximum drawer durability and capacity
- Stable secure backing with screws and corner block
Broyhill is committed to quality. We produce an extensive selection of everyday and formal furniture for the entire home that looks beautiful and also suits active families. Products are made with exceptional materials such as solid woods and striking veneers. Furthermore, the enduring qualities of our products go beyond traditional notions of timeless design and performance to embrace practices grounded in environmental sustainability. This ensures that the business activities we engage in today will not harm the well-being of future generations.
Wood comes from nature. There are natural variations in its texture and grain, including knots, mineral streaks, and sap runs that may affect the appearance of the finish. These variations are not defects; they are distinctions that make each piece of furniture unique.
Broyhill applies a multi-step finish on all of our wood furniture to enhance the beauty of the wood’s surface. This finishing process uses lacquer-based products that are subject to damage by moisture, heat, or contact with alcohol-based and oil-based products. Take care of the multi-step finish Broyhill gives each piece and you’ll preserve the inherent beauty of your fine furniture.
- Never allow water or damp items to sit on your furniture, including cleaning cloths, sponges, etc.
- Never allow alcohol-based products including some cleaners, nail polish, and perfumes to come in contact with your wood furniture. They can dissolve the furniture finish on contact, requiring professional repairs.
- Do not allow plastic, including plastic or rubber placemats or rubberized feet on appliances, to come in direct contact with your furniture. Chemicals in the plastic may soften and injure the finish if exposed over a long period of time.
- Avoid placing hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a protective pad or plate. Laminated surfaces on tabletops provide added scratch- and heat-resistance for our furniture, but they can still be damaged without proper care.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat outlets, open windows, and dampness. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can fade the finish of your furniture, whereas extreme temperature and humidity changes can cause cracking or splitting.
- Dust frequently with a clean, damp lint-free cloth to remove abrasive buildup that can damage the finish over time.
- Occasionally polish with a high-quality, non-silicone furniture polish every few months to enhance the beauty of the multi-step finish. Spray the polish onto a clean cotton cloth, apply it to the furniture, and then buff with a second clean, dry cotton cloth. Note that any polish may make a low-sheen finish appear more glossy. Avoid oily polishes and waxes.
- Remove sticky accumulations of skin oils to avoid professional repairs. Wipe the area with a clean cotton cloth dampened with mineral spirits, then buff with a second clean cotton cloth.
- Touch up small marks and scratches with a marker, scratch remover, or touch-up stick. Buy them at any paint store.
Design Style Traditional Finish Deep Brown Material Acacia Solids and Veneers Depth 18 in. Handle Type Knobs Height 58 in. Number of Doors 1 Number of Drawers 2 Width 25.8 in.
Cranford Bedroom Collection Download