The Estes Park Drawer Chesser features traditional, Mission-style details like oak solids and oak veneers in a dark, Artisan oak finish, antiqued-pewter bar-pull hardware, and heavy moldings. (Mirror sold separately.)
Features and Specifications
- 65 in W x 19 in D x 40 in H
- 165.1 cm W x 48.3 cm D x 101.6 cm H
- In selecting materials, designers and engineers at Broyhill design products that use a combination of selected hardwood and softwood solids, selected hardwood and softwood veneers, and wood and/or simulated wood products. Selected items may include panels of matching wood grain engraving. Certain parts, simulated wood carvings and/or other decorative embellishments may be made of simulated wood components. Stone materials are either natural or man-made. Rattan and cane is either of natural materials or man-made.
- Broyhill is committed to quality. We produce an extensive selection of everyday and formal furniture for the entire home that looks beautiful and suits active families.
- From solid woods and striking veneers to fine fabrics and luscious leathers
- Customize your upholstered furniture, choosing the fabrics you like or even designing your own pieces through our Design Your Own program.
- The enduring qualities of our products go beyond traditional notions of timeless design and performance to embrace practices grounded in environmental sustainability. This ensures that the business activities we engage in today will not harm the well-being of future generations.