Inspired by a blend of classic mission and Frank Lloyd Wright influence, Winslow Park brings a rustic modernism to the 21st century.
Round out the Winslow Park™ Dining Collection with a matching Upholstered Seat Counter Stool. This sleek, tall beauty brings a style influenced by mission and Frank Lloyd Wright designs.
In selecting materials, designers and engineers at Broyhill design products that use a combination of selected hardwood and softwood solids, selected hardwood and softwood veneers, and wood and/or simulated wood products. Selected items may include panels of matching wood grain engraving. Certain parts, simulated wood carvings and/or other decorative embellishments may be made of simulated wood components. Stone materials are either natural or man-made. Rattan and cane is either of natural materials or man-made.Fabric Care:VacuumingWeekly vacuuming or light brushing helps to remove soil and prevent the embedding of dirt or grime between fibers which can increase abrasion and wear.CleaningAll our furniture fabrics carry the Furniture Industry’s cleanability code adopted in 1969. It gives the consumer information about the proper methods to clean specific fabrics. Care instructions may be found on the care and cleaning label attached with the Fabric Description Hangtag. When spot cleaning, it is always a good idea for consumers to first pretest fabric for discoloration and shrinkage on an inconspicuous part of the furniture. When overall cleaning is required, professional cleaning will often achieve the most satisfactory results. Never remove cushion covers or arm caps for separate cleaning. This may destroy the backing, cause shrinking, and color changes.Cover Cleaning Codes and Specific RecommendationsW – To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean, using the foam only from a water-based cleaning agent such as a mild detergent or non-solvent upholstery shampoo product. Apply foam with a soft brush in a circular motion. Vacuum when dry. Pretest a small area before proceeding. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.S – To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean using a mild water-free solvent or dry product containing carbon tetrachloride, which is highly toxic. Pretest a small area before proceeding. Cleaning by a professional cleaning service only is recommended.WS - To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean with a mild solvent, an upholstery shampoo or the foam from a mild detergent. When using a solvent or dry cleaning product, follow instructions carefully and clean only in a well-ventilated room. Avoid any product that contains carbon tetrachloride, which is highly toxic. With either method, pretest a small area before proceeding. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.V – Clean this fabric only by vacuuming or light brushing to prevent accumulation of dust or grime. Water-based foam cleaners or solvent based cleaning agents of any kind may cause excessive shrinking, staining or distortion of the surface pile and, therefore, should NOT be used. We recommend the monthly cleaning to consist of warm water and mild soap only.Wood Care:Wood comes from nature. There are natural variations in its texture and grain, including knots, mineral streaks, and sap runs that may affect the appearance of the finish. These variations are not defects; they are distinctions that make each piece of furniture unique.Broyhill applies a multi-step finish on all of our wood furniture to enhance the beauty of the wood’s surface. This finishing process uses lacquer-based products that are subject to damage by moisture, heat, or contact with alcohol-based and oil-based products. Take care of the multi-step finish Broyhill gives each piece and you’ll preserve the inherent beauty of your fine furniture.
Note:At best, finish photography is a representation of the actual finish and cannot reproduce the depth, clarity and beauty of the furniture.
- Protect your furniture
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat outlets, open windows, and dampness. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can fade the finish of your furniture, whereas extreme temperature and humidity changes can cause cracking or splitting.
- Avoid placing hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a protective pad or plate. Laminated surfaces on tabletops provide added scratch- and heat-resistance for our furniture, but they can still be damaged without proper care.
- Do not allow plastic, including plastic or rubber placemats or rubberized feet on appliances, to come in direct contact with your furniture. Chemicals in the plastic may soften and injure the finish if exposed over a long period of time.
- They can dissolve the furniture finish on contact, requiring professional repairs.
- Never allow alcohol-based products including some cleaners, nail polish, and perfumes to come in contact with your wood furniture.
- Never allow water or damp items to sit on your furniture, including cleaning cloths, sponges, etc
- Dust frequently with a clean, damp lint-free cloth to remove abrasive buildup that can damage the finish over time.
- Occasionally polish with a high-quality, non-silicone furniture polish every few months to enhance the beauty of the multi-step finish. Spray the polish onto a clean cotton cloth, apply it to the furniture, and then buff with a second clean, dry cotton cloth. Note that any polish may make a low-sheen finish appear more glossy. Avoid oily polishes and waxes.
- Remove sticky accumulations of skin oils to avoid professional repairs. Wipe the area with a clean cotton cloth dampened with mineral spirits, then buff with a second clean cotton cloth.
- Touch up small marks and scratches with a marker, scratch remover, or touch-up stick. Buy them at any paint store.
- Protect your furniture
Design Style Mission Leg Base Type Legs Material Wood, Fabric Depth 20.5 in. Height 44 in. Seat Back Wooden Seat Back Seat Upholstered Seat Width 18.3 in.
Assembly Instructions Download