The Ester Loveseat provides irresistible comfort combined with vintage character, making it a timeless profile for your nest. Exquisite down pillows, Cloud 44 seating, and nailhead trim enhance the casual styling.
Irresistible comfort combined with vintage character provide a timeless profile for your nest. The Ester Loveseat seamlessly fits into today’s modern traditional home. The irresistible comfort of the Cloud 44 cushion is perfect when combined with Ester’s chameleon character. She can be dressed up or down…colorful and fun or neutral and subdued.
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Fabric upholstery
- T-style seat cushions
- Curved arms
- Nailhead trim
In selecting materials, designers and engineers at Broyhill design products that use a combination of selected hardwood and softwood solids, selected hardwood and softwood veneers, and wood and/or simulated wood products. Selected items may include panels of matching wood grain engraving. Certain parts, simulated wood carvings and/or other decorative embellishments may be made of simulated wood components. Stone materials are either natural or man-made. Rattan and cane is either of natural materials or man-made.
Broyhill is committed to quality. We produce an extensive selection of everyday and formal furniture for the entire home that looks beautiful and also suits active families.
- From solid woods and striking veneers to fine fabrics and luscious leathers.
- Customize your upholstered furniture, choosing the fabrics you like or even designing your own pieces through our Design Your Own program.
- The enduring qualities of our products go beyond traditional notions of timeless design and performance to embrace practices grounded in environmental sustainability. This ensures that the business activities we engage in today will not harm the well-being of future generations.
Here are some details to look for when shopping for upholstered furniture.
- For maximum strength and durability, insist on an interlocking wood frame instead of nailed plywood
Comfortable Back Cushions
- For long-lasting comfort, make sure cushions have multiple compartments to keep the fiber evenly distributed and securely in place. Tight tailored backs should be constructed with a solid layer of foam topped with fiber
- Check to see if the fabric meets or exceeds furniture industry standards.
Detailed Fit and Tailoring
- Make sure the fabric around the corners of the cushions are smooth
- For comfortable, eco-friendly seat cushions that last, Broyhill uses Dura-Coil™ technology. Like a pillow-top mattress, it’s a system of individually wrapped coils sandwiched between two thick layers of soy-based foam. Dura-Coil™ cushions outperform most foam cushions in standardized industry tests.
Long Lasting Seat Cushions
- Make sure cushions and tight tailored seats are comfortable, supportive and made of a material like soy-based foam. Cushions that incorporate coil technology, like Broyhill’s Dura-Coil™ shown above, are even longer lasting.
- Ask if the springs are at least 8.5 gauge steel and if they are connected to solid hardwood rails. If they’re attached to plywood, they might sag, warp or twist
- Choose furniture that uses environmentally friendly products like SFI certified lumber, soy-based foam and recycled steel