The lovely and Audrey Sofa Sleeper turns any room into an inviting guest quarters. Customize the look with hundreds of fabric options and one of three mattress systems: the Good Night (3762-7), the AirDream™ (3762-7A), and the iRest (3762-7M).
Timeless and traditional with rolled arms, welted box-faced cushions, pleated skirt and classic tailoring. Customize from hundreds of fabrics and finishing touches. Audrey™ is true to Broyhill® Furniture’s commitment to style, sustainability and 100 years of quality craftsmanship.
Construction FeaturesIn selecting materials, designers and engineers at Broyhill design products that use a combination of selected hardwood and softwood solids, selected hardwood and softwood veneers, and wood and/or simulated wood products. Selected items may include panels of matching wood grain engraving. Certain parts, simulated wood carvings and/or other decorative embellishments may be made of simulated wood components. Stone materials are either natural or man-made. Rattan and cane is either of natural materials or man-made.Broyhill is committed to quality. We produce an extensive selection of everyday and formal furniture for the entire home that looks beautiful and also suits active families.Exceptional Materials
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Fabric upholstery
- Plush seat cushions
- Rolled arms
- From solid woods and striking veneers to fine fabrics and luscious leathers.
- Customize your upholstered furniture, choosing the fabrics you like or even designing your own pieces through our Design Your Own program.
Upholstered FurnitureHere are some details to look for when shopping for upholstered furniture.Sturdy Frame
- The enduring qualities of our products go beyond traditional notions of timeless design and performance to embrace practices grounded in environmental sustainability. This ensures that the business activities we engage in today will not harm the well-being of future generations.
Comfortable Back Cushions
- For maximum strength and durability, insist on an interlocking wood frame instead of nailed plywood
- For long-lasting comfort, make sure cushions have multiple compartments to keep the fiber evenly distributed and securely in place. Tight tailored backs should be constructed with a solid layer of foam topped with fiber
Detailed Fit and Tailoring
- Check to see if the fabric meets or exceeds furniture industry standards.
- Make sure the fabric around the corners of the cushions are smooth
Long Lasting Seat Cushions
- For comfortable, eco-friendly seat cushions that last, Broyhill uses Dura-Coil™ technology. Like a pillow-top mattress, it’s a system of individually wrapped coils sandwiched between two thick layers of soy-based foam. Dura-Coil™ cushions outperform most foam cushions in standardized industry tests.
- Make sure cushions and tight tailored seats are comfortable, supportive and made of a material like soy-based foam. Cushions that incorporate coil technology, like Broyhill’s Dura-Coil™ shown above, are even longer lasting.
- Ask if the springs are at least 8.5 gauge steel and if they are connected to solid hardwood rails. If they’re attached to plywood, they might sag, warp or twist
- Choose furniture that uses environmentally friendly products like SFI certified lumber, soy-based foam and recycled steel
Arm Type Rolled Arm Back Type Semi-Attached Back Color Available In Variety Of Colors Design Style Traditional Material Fabric Warranty Limited Warranty. See store for full details. Arm Height 26 in. Depth 38 in. Height 38 in. Leg or Skirt Full Tailored Skirt Made In USA Pull-Out Mattress Queen Seat Back Plush Back Cushions Seat Depth 21 in. Seat Height 19 in. Seat Plush Seat Cushions Width 84 in.