For over 60 years, Sealy Posturepedic has delivered the comfort you want and the support you can trust. With the all-new Gel Series, you simply get more of both.
Gel Memory Foam
- Gel Memory Foam has the ability to conform to your unique body shape and weight while helping to promote a cool sleeping environment.
Apex™ Coil Design Or Posturepedic® Classic DS Coil
- The patented Apex™ innerspring is an innovative, 2-stage coil design, which is softer at the top for comfort and firmer underneath, providing the support we’re famous for. Each coil is also individually encased to minimize motion transfer, so when you move, your partner doesn’t have to.
- Select Gel Series models feature the Posturepedic® Classic DS Coil, which is also a 2-stage design for soft conformance at the surface and deep-down support underneath.
- Both coils are made of super strong, super-light titanium alloy springs, so you can count on every Gel Series mattress to deliver the same comfort and support for years to come.
- Sealy Posturepedic® mattresses feature the exclusive CoreSupport Center™, which provides additional support where you need it most. The center third of the mattress (the area that holds the heaviest part of your body) is power-packed to maximize support and enhance durability for the life of the mattress.
SolidEdge™ HD System
- The new SolidEdge™ HD System gives you a solid seating edge so you can use the full surface of the bed without rolling off the side of the bed. With an improved design to enhance side-to-side stability, it increases usable sleeping space. Now you can stretch to the edge for longer, uninterrupted sleep.
- A rubberized foundation cover holds sheets in place and stops the mattress from shifting.
Designed & Built In The USA
- This combination of support and technology comes with every Sealy Posturepedic® because every Sealy Posturepedic® is designed and built in the USA, so you know you’re getting a quality product.