The Classic Series features chrome accents to enrich any "retro-styled" kitchen setting. Simply select the model you need, and then specify the finish. Available in standard and custom paint finishes (custom paint finishes shown at left, additional charges will apply). All Vent-A-Hood products are suitable for use in damp locations (outdoor applications such as a covered patio) when installed in a GFCI protected branch circuit. Click here for details on how this hood may be back vented.
The Unique Magic Lung®
- Our patented technology keeps your kitchen running smoothly.
- The patented Magic Lung® blower system sets Vent-A-Hood® apart.
- You shouldn’t settle for anything less than the Magic Lung® because it is quite, efficient, easy-cleaning, fire-safe, and powerful.
- Vent-A-Hood's® Magic Lung® "multi-blower technology" allows CFM to double, triple, or quadruple with very little effect on sound levels.
- Standard in all models. 50-watt halogen lights come with a dual switch for dimming to 25 watts. Bulbs included. For hoods 24" to 41" wide, two lights; 42" to 53" wide, three lights; 54" to 66" wide, four lights. Each island hood has four halogen lights— one in each corner.
- 300 CFM magic lung blower
- Equivalent to 450 CFM power
- Filterless blower design
- Halogen 2-level lighting
- Quietest hood in the industry
- Available in several finish options
- SensaSource intelligent heat sensor
- Exclusive fire-safe design
- Mounts 24"-27" above cooking surface
- Fits 6" round duct
Vent-A-Hood® K-Series Warranty
- The warranty for Vent-A-Hood® K-Series products is one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover: freight damage, blower wheel damage, light bulbs, damage or malfunction caused by poor installation, incidental or consequential damage, commercial application, misapplication or modification of or to any part of the Vent-A-Hood® product
* Available in various colors.
Controls Mechanical Cubic Feet per Minute 300 CFM Air Mover(s) Speed 1550 Chimney Fixed Depth 21 in. Duct Size 6 in. Electrical Requirements 115 V; 60 Hz; 2.5 A Height 9 in. Light(s) 2 Level Halogen Max Height Above Cooktop 27 in. Min Height Above Cooktop 24 in. Number of Air Movers 1 Number of Lights 2 Positioning Retractable Shipping Weight 100 lbs. Sones (Noise Level) Rating 5.4 Ventilation Installation Under Cabinet Width 30 in.